Friday, March 06, 2009

time to go see Watchmen in IMAX and get my sensory perceptors stimulated

I'm twittering now. I never wanted to twitter before for a couple of reasons. 1 - I don't want people knowing what I'm doing when I'm doing it. 2 - Had no need for it. I already blog - that's enough, right?

But that's not the way these things go. When social media websites become popular, they carve out a niche need for people and develop into new behaviors and ways of interacting. I'm getting into it.

- Cool "dreadful times" tee costs 64 DOLLARS.

- From the awesome Vanity Fair Comedy's New Legends Feature:


- America - land of opportunity!

- On Tuesday I had way more fun than expected performing in Mono Y Mono - an improv show at UCB theatre I'm doing the month of March. Reserve tickets to next week's show! Come early to Harold night and they let you stick around for our show for free.

- Yesterday I lifted with no problemo a mattress and box spring up 6 flights of stairs. I felt powerful and fit. Anybody got any more mattresses they want to move up a 6 story walkup? I'm your girl.

What's more interesting about this story is that Dan wheeled his queen sized mattress on a dolly from 34th street (and bwy) to Kenmare Street (and Mott). That's over 40 blocks. lol

No comments: