Friday, April 10, 2009

cat sex is NOT cute

cats are supposed to be cute
that's their point
they were mutated from tigers to be cute in my house and go be in a ball and be snuggly
their paws and ears are specifically designed for this purpose
BUT NOT THESE CATS IN MY HOUSE HERE
these friggin cats
they come with my new apartment
and I love me some cats!
there is a boy one who is fixed
and a girl one who is this major horny slut
and she keeps making noises and hissing and pushing out her pussy poosy on the boy cat and then they freak out and run all over like a bunch of crack heads on speed
finally today they chilled the fuck out and sat on separate sides of the house
and got in cute balls
and looked up at me all adorable
and it's like
HOLY FUCK YOU CATS ARE CUTE I FORGOT
but then the little slutbag chases up on the boy cat's non dickus and I
DAMMIT
I just got interrupted as they freaked on by

CAT SEX IS NOT CUTE

No comments: