Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I've got shows, In different area codes.

Boston this Sunday!

BOSTON
- Sun 8/9 8pm @ The Comedy Studio in Harvard Square
- Mon 8/10 8pm @ Underground Comedy at Cantab Lounge 738 Massachusetts Ave
- Tues 8/11 9:30pm @ The Rob Crean Show - O’Briens, corner of Harvard
and Cambridge, 3 Harvard Ave

BROOKLYN
- Weds 8/19 8pm @ Topsham Pantsuit Wednesday in Park Slope @ Pacific Standard 4th Ave. b/w St. Marks and Bergen

STREET MEAT in NYC at Cake Shop!
AUGUST ROCK OUT SHOW
- Mon 8/24 8pm - hey that's the show that I co-host with Rob Lathan w/ special guests Jon Glaser (no really this time), Terror Pigeon Dance Revolt (no really this time), Mitch Magee and more! Last show before taking a break, next show will likely be at the end of the year.
www.StreetMeatComedy.com

TAKING A BREAK
I start grad school Sept 1, and I plan to use my brains on it and learn as much as possible - so I won't be putting new work into my live act, and there's no time to put together Street Meat shows - the show will become seasonal, a Christmas show, Summer show, etc. But no longer monthly. As for my performances, I'm happy to be invited to
shows, and come and do my current material here and there because it is a minimal time commitment. I'm not quitting comedy whatsoever, I'm using film school to develop as a comedy writer, director, and performer - and I'm really excited to learn greater cinematography skills so that I can create some really interesting stuff, the best
stuff I can make - and share it.

ADAM MAKES ART THIS FRIDAY
See talented boyfriend Adam Good's musical creation in an art show this weekend in Williamsburg! Friday 7-11 pm HERE

No comments: