Tuesday, August 04, 2009

oh really? how can the experience of toothpaste be better than it is?

love is a close friend of fear
to be without love is the experience of hunger, sometimes starvation
to be with love forces you to reconcile wants and fantasy with reality.
object of desire vs real human being
ideas about what something should be vs what it actually is
relationship
art
potentials
threats
to being what you can be
not knowing really really how to be what you are
yoko
look what she did
and is my mind less pure
or more real
more connected
because i'm not in a bubble
I'm allowing myself to get involved
many of the things that give my mind energy I now give to someone else and not to you

this toothpaste tastes so good.
the lady at the shop said it was special
i didn't know this kind of mouth flavor was possible.
Marvis.

No comments: