Tuesday, September 01, 2009

And now I'm a student

my days of being all super unemployed have come to an end
still unemployed
just balls deep in an academic program that I intend to take rather seriously

I'll be blogging less, but I don't doubt there will be things worth posting from time to time

----------------
I'M DOING STANDUP ON THESE SHOWS
----------------
WEDS Sept 2, 8pm
Topsham Pantsuit @ Pacific Standard 82 4th Ave (b/w St. Marks and Bergen) Park Slope, Brooklyn
FREE
To be taped for an upcoming show on British TV (which also stars EUGENE MIRMAN)! The details:
With hosts RITCH DUNCAN and WILL HINES
SPECIAL TAPED-FOR-BRITISH-TELEVISION EDITION
FEATURING: DAVE HILL, ADIRA AMRAM, LIAM MCENEANEY, HEATHER FINK, AND A RARE U.S. PERFORMANCE FROM BRITISH COMIC PHILL JUPITUS

WEDS Sept 9, 10pm
Bowery Poetry Club
Skits and Tits Comedy Variety Show
308 Bowery
Manhattan (East Village)

FRI Sept 11, 11pm
Very Fresh Comedy Show
UCB Theatre 307 W. 26th Street
Manhattan (Chelsea)

----------
STUFF FOR LOOKING AT, OR HEY I FOUND IT INTERESTING
----------
- Alton Brown's kitchen hacks
- Olde English's Snickers ad spoofs

- a pool and sundeck in manhatts
- the newest snl members

No comments: