Sunday, November 22, 2009

I love these

Here, have some:

Bear in Heaven - Lovesick Teenagers

Yeasayer - Ambling Alp

Both links give you mp3s.

And these lyrics to Ambling Alp just feel so good to hear:
Now, the world can be an unfair place at times
But your lows will have their complement of highs
And if anyone should cheat you, take advantage of, or beat you
Raise your head and wear your wounds with pride

You must stick up for yourself, son
Never mind what anybody else done

The track has a joyous 80s feel, and is so positive, uplifting, and fun.

If you really want to take off to another level, have yourself some Feel Flows


I was also really excited to see this video from a fellow classmate in my film program:

Pink from Sarah-Violet Bliss on Vimeo.


The dialogue is really awesome and smart! There's a lot of talent among my classmates, but it made me especially excited to know I'm in the company of someone who wants to make great comedies too.


How are you spending your sunday? I'm having a nice evening at home licking my J&D's Bacon Flavored Mmmvelopes.

No comments: