Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Please Vote for my video!

Hi friends,

I made a comedy video years ago, randomly entered it into a youtube contest, and now it's one of 25 finalists!
It's the "Time Warner Cable Short Film Contest" in association with IFC on Youtube, and if I win - I get to go to the Sundance Film Festival!!!

This would be so damn awesome.
If you would be so kind as to vote for my video:

ANYBODY with a GMAIL ACCOUNT can vote! A Gmail account login can be used to login to Youtube.
You can vote ONCE PER DAY if you are really generous and loving. ***

CLICK HERE
http://www.youtube.com/timewarnercable

Select "THINK DIFFERENT" and press the THUMBS UP!
(to log in, click "log in", at the top right of the page, you can use your gmail to login)

Thank you!
- Heather

-----------
CREDITS FOR THE VIDEO "Think Different"
Written/Directed by Heather Fink
Featuring Kevin Allison as Mr. Anderson
with Rob Lathan, Ed Mundy, Dan Fontaine, Julia Segal, and Heather Fink.

Producer: Ben Joseph; Camera: Paul Rondeau; Editor: Ed Mundy
PAs: Evan Silverstein, Stephen Fagen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you take this the wrong way and misinterpret what I say...Rewind and let me reverse it..backwards like judas priest first did

stit ecin

Loading... said...

Thumb-Up

---------------------------------
PS:Try to help me too