Wednesday, February 16, 2011

See my film at the Lower East Side Film Festival!

Hi everybody,

My film "Saving Mr Whiskers" is showing at the Lower East Side Film Festival this Sunday Feb 20 at 8pm!



It also showed last night and the legendary Susan Sarandon was in the audience! Oooh.

Speaking of legends a comedy legend told me today " I saw your UCB performance and you're really original and funny. Keep it up. Good work." THAT'S SO ENCOURAGING

Much better than being in the editing lab with my current film at getting mad at my directing or writing choices. But this is part of the process. I guess. I never forget the fudged up things that went down in prior films. ARGGGSGS

OH AND ALSO

I'll be going to SXSW this year, you are very welcome to invite me to events, parties, and jumping on trampolines when available. I'll bring the subterfuge

1 comment:

Mister Lister said...

WAH! 'Saving Mr. Whiskers'... SOLD OUT!!