Wednesday, February 09, 2011

some more egypt thoughts

I ended up writing more about Israel last time.

Sooo
about the Egyptians.

This is a pretty amazing revolution, the most we've seen in current times.
I reallllly hope they figure out what they want when the bad guys are out of government, and how to try and form the democracy that they are fighting for.

I feel like they've come so far, and this could be the start of a huge revolution for the entire Middle East.

I just hope somehow the positive forces can converge to set the best plan in motion.

All governments are corrupt, but some governments are still fair - or attempt to be truly fair.

Mmkay. Simple thoughts about it all.

1 comment:

BA said...

I truly love to believe your blog. I'm sure there are plenty of Egyptians who would love to live in a democracy and that's the way it should be, but the Middle East is filled with radicals who want nothing more then to take over the world, kill their wives and children. This is a great undertaking. I already know of a guy who beheaded his wife and another who ran over his daughter because she was becoming too "Westernized" and this was in the U.S. Can you imagine the Middle East? This is the way they live.