Tuesday, March 22, 2011

brief update

I went to SXSW and had pleasant experiences.
LIKE SEEING THE FOO FIGHTERS WHITE LIMO and DAVE GROHL


I moved to a new apartment around the corner from my old apartment. So update your christmas cards lists and also your free samples lists.

I'm screening my newest film starring Ann Carr, Hannibal Buress, GL Douglas, Zach Cregger, and Trevor Williams SOON. On May 7 or 8th. For friends and family! And those who worked on the film! If you want an invite to the screening you better say so you stupid freaking condor.


OTHER FEELINGS BEFORE I GO
- THE BEST FILM OSCAR - Saw King's Speech. Perfectly well done film - but didn't deserve Oscar for best film. It was very well done but didn't bring anything particularly new or original to the table. I felt Social Network was so fresh, culturally relevant, and perfectly executed it deserved the award. My second choice - Black Swan - again for originality. (disclaimer - I haven't seen True Grit or the Fighter)
- LUKE MATHENY - Won the oscar for best short film with his NYU Grad Thesis Film. It's the best! And I got to touch it! It weighs about 5 lbs or so. Watch the oscar win here. Luke isn't some big shot jerk or anything - he's nice and won just by doing good work! So encouraging.

THE GOLDEN RULE
if someone yells or screams after a fart it is funny

No comments: