Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here's my videos pre-2009

Hey guys. For a while I embedded all my videos on my myspace and would send that to people to share older work. They changed myspace and I guess that's pretty damn outdated anyways. SO HERE! HERE's MY VIDS YO. There's more on my youtube channel. And on myspace etc. SO many VIDS y'all. So many vids.

Here's a clip of me doing some standup at Comedy Death Ray at UCB LA:


SEE MANY MORE COMEDY VIDEOS AFTER THE JUMP






Think Different featuring Kevin Allison and Rob Lathan







GOSSIP GIRL SPOOFS








The Uniform? with Angela Trimbur

The Uniform? - watch more funny videos


This is me being 26 years old.


In this video I imagined what it would be like to interview grown up real Beavis and Butthead.


Nice Fucking Restaurant


Yes, I really was on Dr. Phil once.

more about that

Years ago, the Beckhams came to America, and had a reality show about it. You might have forgotten, but here ya go, we spoofed it.





At one point a producer from MTV wanted to make a reality show about me so she started filming a pilot. Here's a random stupid clip from that


Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny - watch more funny videos





And a spoof of the ridiculous Carmel limo car service ads (wait for it):



NOT EMBEDDED VIDEOS - PLEASE CLICK TO SEE EM!

- Click to see Unity Force

- more videos here

- some industrial how-to videos

No comments: