Saturday, January 14, 2012

ACK.

I'm no longer that interested in photographing everything and writing about it and sharing it all of the time.

I'm especially less interested in having my photo taken.

Sometimes not so much. That depends.

Things have changed my friends.

We are literally inside the future.

I do like writing and sharing don't get me wrong. Just not everything.
If you've been reading this a long time you'll have seen this coming.

I'm not the nubile 23 year old ingenue I was in 2004 when I started blogging. I blogged so hard.
And then the blogs
the blogs

the BLOGS
THEY OVERTOOK THE INTERNET

THEY STARTED MULTIPLYING

TUMBLING DOWN MOUNTAINS LIKE TREMENDOUS SNOWBALLS

INSANE MASSIVE SNOW MOUNTAINS ROLLING DOWN GRANITE MOUNTAINS

ACK.

here is a photo of me on a recent trip to Vietnam, where I was working on a film shoot as a sound mixer.


I'll be attending the Sundance Film Festival next week. If you're there, say hello! To a void. Yell hello inside of the dark holes inside the computer slot where you THINK there exists a port, usb, firewire 800 or otherwise. Where you THINK there exists a port. Fools.

No comments: