Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I can only show you my face when it's smiling


Right people?

Listen, I'm all for being real and truthful over vapid and full of it - but I don't want that last blog post to be the most recent thing I posted, for all those who google me for one reason or another to find first and foremost.

A major message behind that post is that I want to reinforce the concept that experiencing depression, low points, or even thinking about suicide at some point in your life isn't something to be ashamed of.  Life isn't easy, and you are human, so you feel things.

But that wasn't a cry for help.  That was me trying to relate to you and say, hey - it's ok.  You can get past it.

I'm happy now

BECAUSE

I'm full speed ahead in Pre-Production for my feature film "Inside You" which will shoot in NYC in September.  I'M SO HAPPY I WROTE A CHEAPER SCRIPT WHICH IS SIMPLE AND UNCOMPLICATED.

Also, I love Iggy Azalea.  She's magic.

No comments: